- "If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
My Blog List
Did pilates focused on buns and thighs this morning. Wow, wow, wow! My legs are really rubbery! It kicked my ass, and I am super excited to continue with it! We are going by the rec center tomorrow to renew my membership. Hopefully on Monday I'll get back into the swing of it.
Giving it some thought, it would be better to make mini-goals and reward myself. However, these mini-goals will be heading to one main goal: HEALTHY LIVING!
- Keep up with 4 week running program - daily
- Add in pilates twice a week
- Try to drink more water
- Keep an exercise and food diary
- (If I decide to try weight watchers, keep it up for a month to determine whether I can succeed on it)
- Cut down soda pop intake.
After that, shopping at Sephora!! w00t, w00t!!
I toyed with the idea of fully transposing my diary into this format, but I think it would be a HUGE undertaking. Suffice to say, I'm going to try and put the main things up here. Here's hoping and praying that I can make this lifestyle change and grab a hold of health with both hands!