About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, August 12, 2011

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

After a failed attempt of getting together on Wednesday after the gym, my friend has yet again failed to be anywhere near her phone. She made a point of wanting to get together this afternoon, so much so that I forewent the gym to make time for her. After calling her to confirm a time and to see if she could pick me up, she has yet to call me! It is now nearly an hour after we originally planned on getting together. Needless to say, I am upset. I was really looking forward to finishing out a full week at the gym, but . . . *sigh*

On top of that, my brother is coming up from Greeley with plans to role play all weekend long! He also fails to realize that one of our role playing buddies is 4 hrs (!!!) out of town, so he has to leave early to get here by noon. And, of course, bro want so start playing at 10am tomorrow after hubs has to work tonight. Arg!

And, if that isn't enough, I have two book review requests coming in the mail this weekend! At first, I was excited about it, but it is starting to feel like college all over again.

Anyways, friend just called. She wants to try for Tuesday. Go figure, she was away from her phone all afternoon *grumble* At least we're getting a gym-off-day.

In non-bitchy news, I was thinking about getting a PT full-time when I get the job with dispatch. Granted, I only saw him once, but I know it will make a BIG difference. Plus, it will keep me accountable. He might also be able to work around me knee issue, so that's even better ^_^ Since I'm a member, it costs about $25/hr, so that's pretty good! When I get the job, that will be a small expense. w00t! I think that will be my reward for getting the job!

Sinn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's frustrating. I think you should make yourself the first priority. I know socializing and personal time are important, but so is your health, and if your friend has a penchant for no shows or being late, then you should focus on your health first and foremost even more!

And I recommend a PT. I started doing one 2 months ago and it's really helped me get strong and do all the things I was avoiding (core, lunges, particularly). Now I'm a lot stronger for it.

Good luck with the dispatch job!

Joy said...

Hey! How are you? I hope well! Miss talking to you!!

Keep focused on your health and fitness plan!