About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 25, 2010
It's been awhile. The internet really hasn't held any interest lately. I've been primarily working on cleaning my house, filling out job applications, and reading. LoL, I got through about 3-4 books in about 2 weeks! Yes, I am that nerdy!

I am still pounding away at the gym. It has been a little hard coming back after being so sick, but I've been able to rise to the challenge. My food intake kind of spiraled out of control after being so sick. I know I need to get back to eating correctly, but $$$ might not allow that. Since I don't have a job, $$$ has gotten really, really tight. We relied too much on a credit card to bail us out every month, and now we've maxed it. I feel so ashamed to even admit it, but it's the truth. *sigh* We might have to return to a diet of boxed macaroni. I'm hoping that we can actually sit down and start making a budget again. Hopefully things won't look quite so bleak.

In less serious news, I got called in for a job interview!!! I applied to work as a custodian at WyoTech, and I got a call back this morning! It is fully benefited and full-time. I've worked as a custodian before, so it isn't new territory. The draw back is the hours are 10pm - 6am. I've never worked a night shift. I figure I can sleep while hubby is at work and spend the evening w/ him before I head in at 10pm. *shrug* I don't know. Either way, I'm seriously thinking about taking the job on the spot -- if they want me that is. It pays nice and the benefits will cut some of our expenses and cover the $500+/mo payment on my student loans.

Angel and my brother have been here all weekend. Angel came to celebrate her birthday with us, so my brother drove up from Colorado. It was a lot of fun. My brother decided to leave around 11:30 last night. It looked as though it was going to start raining/snowing, so we wanted to go over the pass on 80 before anything hit. I guess he hit a bad patch for about 10 minutes. Aside from that, the drive was uneventful. Angel is leaving this afternoon. We're planning on heading out and renting a new Batman cartoon and chilling before she leaves. It was a freaking awesome weekend, but I'm glad to start back into normal life.

0 comments: