About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, December 17, 2010

Memorizing Whobbly Bits

While I was goofing off and avoiding house work on Wednesday, I updated/finished my treadmill playlist (okay, general gym playlist). That's one thing I miss about working at the radio station! I really enjoyed making playlists! Anyway, today was the first day using it, and it went pretty good. Well, here it is:

  1. I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
  2. For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
  3. September - Earth, Wind & Fire
  4. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
  5. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas (LoL, kind of boring)
  6. Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
  7. Tik Tok - Ke$ha
  8. Every Time We Touched - Cascada
  9. Disturbia - Rihanna
  10. Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha
  11. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
  12. Genie in a Bottle - Christina Aquilera
  13. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
  14. Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
  15. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
  16. Single Ladies - Beyonce
  17. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
  18. Party in the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
  19. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
  20. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
  21. Don't Stop the Music - Lady Gaga
  22. California Gurls - Katy Perry
    Observation: Huffing, puffing, and sweating must be a weird occurrence at the gym. The guy on the elliptical next to me kept turning and staring at me. Sheesh, dude, take a damn picture and leave me alone! LoL, maybe the fat jiggling was memorizing!

    I made it through 3-4 sets of running this morning! LoL, it has been a struggle! When Cascada came on, I told myself that I could DDR through her song previously, so I could run 60sec. It didn't work! I got 45sec! However, I had a hard time going straight from jogging to walking. I had to stop and stretch out m calf muscles and then work back up to a high intensity walk. However, just the fact that I did it is important. *Pats self on back*

    Avoiding cleaning the house is not an option today! I need to pick up a few things that migrated to the floor last night, vacuum floor and furniture, Febreeze the hell out of the furniture, clean the upholstery (Juneau is in heat and no matter what towels we put down, she has still bled on the furniture!), and finish the kitchen. I told myself that I would sit on my ass and watch an hour of afternoon TV, but it is rather boring. I'm almost itching to get the stuff done. Unfortunately, I'll get more stressed about hubby's chores not being done.

    Hubby hasn't been walking Juneau in the evenings; he's been sick. I would walk her, but I lack a winter coat!! Okay, well, the cat the stupid cat (aka, Dizzy) peed all over it last winter, and the damn coat is wool! I know I need to get a coat, but the money has been tight. Walking between the car, the house, and the gym isn't too big of a deal, but walking her in 14 degrees w/ no coat is pushing it! I feel bad, because she just whines and whines by the back door, the garage door, and looks at her leash. I feel like a bad puppy parent!

    Tomorrow is the gaming weekend!! Booya!

    Whoa! Carnie Wilson is putting all of her weight back on! I remember when she really put the weight on back in the day, but she ended up making a big deal about getting gastric bypass. She was able to work it off and keep it off. But now, watching them on TV, she is putting it back on. Sad! She was always an inspiration to me, and I always thought she was so beautiful (not saying that she isn't pretty due to her weight).

    3 comments:

    The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

    I'm going to try this again. Blogger ate my last comment. Grrrrr!
    Black Eyed Peas- Sigh! I heart them. I have "shut up" and "Disco club" on my MP3, and I refuse to get rid of them. Those songs pump me up. (And in Disco club, I love the lyric "rub it on yo' belly like an ultrasound" (dies with joy).
    My guilty pleasure song is "Toxic." Brittany. No apologies. Only a little shame.

    sinn said...

    I like A Static Lullaby's cover of "Toxic", but, I have to admit, all of my playlist is a guilty pleasure. Haha, I'm more of a metal-head ^_~

    Here's a link to the cover on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xwXOj55nIY

    This is a lot more my style. HeeHee, I should bring my iPod in from the car and put this on the exercise playlist ^___^

    spice2116 said...

    i love it when people post playlist because i listen to the same stuff all the time so i look forward to more jamming tunes.

    i wonder if carnie wilson is putting on that weight so she can relive the glory days and people would know the Wilson Phillips unless she was fat? hmmm just a thought but it is sad she is putting the weight back on :(