About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 20, 2010
I am wallowing, and I need to stop! Memories from past events keep entering my brain, and I find myself judging who I am now. Things have changed, life has changed, I'm not longer that person. I admit it, I am far more jaded and cynical than I used to be, but I've also lived longer. I have a wonderful hubby who loves me unconditionally, some amazing friends (Angel, you know who you are ^_~), some fuzzy "kids", a degree!, etc. Even though part of me wants to be that girl again, I wonder whether I would really be happy. And do I want to be her because of the way I felt? The attention is nice, but I still hated myself then as well. Now, whether my body image is better, I am being proactive about my life (haha, in some areas) ^_^

I'm hoping that the continued exercise will help with the depression. Even though I am extremely exhausted some days, I look forward to my 3x/wk gym outing. LoL, that sounds so strange ^_~ But, hey, it keeps me going.

A few years ago, I took a job with our local paper was a copy desk editor. It was an awesome job, but I was forced to quit after a few months. The hours were killing me and getting in the way of school and life. Now one of the girls I worked with just moved to Washington, so her position is available. They want to hire immediately. My hubby wants to me apply, but I feel really torn about it. It would be putting my degree to go use, it was a laid back job (even with the deadlines), etc. But one of the reasons I quit was the hours. I had to come in around 6pm and work until nearly 2am everyday but Sundays. My brain was just shutting down, which caused me to make/miss a lot of mistakes that were made. It was hard. I'm not sure if I should try to go back. Hubby thinks that being out of school will help with the hours, but still . . . I don't know . . . I tell myself that feeling this way supports my decision not to return. Arg! I wish things were easy!

Well, I'm off to call a few jobs I applied for. I'm hoping it isn't too early in the process to be calling them, but I would really like to know. Plus, it shows that I am being proactive and want to job. Here's hoping I get the job at the local radio station ^_~

0 comments: