About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Little Sunshine ^___^


Thank the person that gave you the award.

Ginger, at Ginger Is Losing It, gave me this beautiful award! Thanks, sweetie! This award is coming at the right time **hugs** And thanks for all your support and encouragement. I really don't know where I would be without you ladies!

Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

There are a lot of things I could say to this. After a long road, I am finally starting to overcome and come to terms with my checkered past. But, thinking about it, I don't think I would change anything. Yeah, I lived through abuse from a parent suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder and Bi-Polar Disorder, feeling abandoned by one parent, etc. But, you know, God has redeemed my past. I now have a history to share with people and use as encouragement. And, honestly, it would change who I have become. I have been able to be strong, stand firm, and rise above adversity and no longer play the victim! So, to state it simply, I wouldn't change anything in my past.

Pick 6 people and give them this award, and don’t forget to inform them they’ve won!

The Roxie Project

The Skinny Dance

. . . Like a Fat Kid Loves Cake

Muffin Fixation

Nuggets of Truth

Traci's Treasures

And because I want to, A Look Into Her Brain

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the award, if you knew how much I needed this after a craptastic week lol <3

spice2116 said...

i think this award is hitting everyone in a perfect spot lol it totally made my day!! so glad that you have been able to move through the past and move forward, seriously in some situations it is so hard to forgive.

Natalie @ Skinny Dance said...

How absolutely awesome of you to pass this on to me! I will certainly address this : )

Traci said...

aww I'm so touched. Thank you so much for the award!!