About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 1.2

Week 1, version 2

Bust:
49.5
Chest: 46
Waist: 48
Hips: 53.5
Thighs: 26
Arms: 16
Weight: 260

My numbers have come down! I messed up my waist measurement. According to the measurements for today, it has added inches. However, my pants have been sitting looser around the waist, so I think I must have done something wrong *shrug* Part of my brain is upset about the 10lbs. of weight, but I remind myself that muscle is heavier than fat. Since my measurements have come down, I think that is more telling of my progress than the scale.

w00t moment of the day (Peak Moment): I DID 20 CONTINUOUS MINUTES ON THE ELLIPTICAL MACHINE!! It was awesome! I also was able to get it at a higher intensity. I'm still not shredding the way some of the girls and guys are, but this is awesome for me! Just think, at the beginning of August, I could barely push myself for 5 minutes! The treadmill was a little easier today. Even though I am only pounding away 10 minutes on it, the past couple have weeks felt as though I really, really, really had to push myself. But today came out super easily. LoL, I have to say that Lady Gaga does help! When I'm dragging, I turn on Just Dance or Bad Romance and get a super boost of energy! Kind of like my own power drink ^_~

I admit that breakfast today was bad (McDonald's bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and OJ). When we were at the store last night, we forgot to get more cheerios. I thought about just skipping and eating a slice of cheese when I got home. Really, with how much I did, that didn't sound like a good idea. Oh well, OJ is yummy and good :9

But I had a point with the admission. After I got my stuff at the drive-through, the lady at the window stopped me to comment on my tattoo! She kept going on about how pretty it was, that the Cheshire Cat reminded her of another cartoon cat, the colours were awesome, etc. I don't mean to toot my own horn . . . Ah, screw it, I will! Toot! Toot! ^_^

Today I feel good. Tired from the workout, but really energized. When I woke up this morning, it was all I could do to pull myself out of bed. Haha, you would never know it now ^__^ Hopefully, when I call jobs back, I will hear good news!

1 comments:

spice2116 said...

look at you finally posting your stats lol you know i always crave breakfast burritos and then i kick myself into not getting one lol