About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
No change on the weight front. I'm feeling a little sad about it. However, I'm not in this for the numbers on the scale. My goal is to become healthier, and I really think I'm getting there. My eating this week has not been the best, but I have kept up my physical activity. Haha, even though I am still a very sedate person, my energy level is going up after each session on the gym! I come in feeling exhausted and worn out, and I leave feeling energized, refreshed, and awake! All the scale is telling me is that I'm maintaining and not gaining. Plus, I know I am gaining muscle, so that will add weight. I also looked at my measurements. In my bust and hips area, it looks as though I lost of inches. However, I realized that I wasn't wearing my bra, and I was during the previous measurements. That doesn't work :P My waist line is saying I added a couple inches :( If I think about retaking them, I'll add the updated measurements sometime this afternoon.

Even though I didn't eat the best, I had a larger intake of water yesterday. For some reason, I haven't been feeling thirsty. When I feel hungry, it doesn't feel the same, so . . . *shrug*

Juneau killed hubby's computer the other night. She was chasing Dizzy all over the house and furniture. She jumped on hubby twice and scratched the hell out of his computer screen. The first time he might have been still able to work on it. But after the second time, there was no coming back. We have moved my computer, and he us using it in the evenings. My computer time is usually limited to the morning and afternoon, so it works out well. Although I realize that I just enabled him to continue playing instead of spending time together. *shrug* Can't win them all.

Ug, I need to clean my house! Angel is coming on the 10th, and this place is a pigsty! Hubby promised to do dishes since I was cooking all the time. The kitchen has yet to bear any fruit in that regard. The rest of the house is left up to me. He always freaks out when dealing with my stuff . . . Well, really, something not his own. I also need to get the guest bathroom cleaned up for Angel. Although I have claimed that one as my own. Since Juneau likes to dig through the cat box for snacks, it has been moved to the master bathroom. I cannot stand it! Even kept clean, there is more smell due to the humidity and the smaller space. Also, the guest bathroom has better lighting for make up and such. Needless to say, IT NEEDS CLEANING! I also need o try and organize my make up. For me, it isn't too terrible being all over the counter, but for guests it makes it hard for them to use the faucet and such.

Anyways, Hack/Slash is calling my name. I want to get some more reading done and then convince myself to get up and start working.

Goal for next week: Get back to menu planning, make better food choices, and continue shredding it at the gym.

0 comments: