About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2 -- Meh . . .

Ug, I am so tired. Some of it has to do with forgetting to get my prescriptions refilled. Waiting for the paycheck, I have gone w/o my sleep meds and my Prozac for too long. The lack of sleeping pills is really starting to catch up to me . . . I feel dead on my feet.

The gym really kicked my ass this morning. I increased my run-walk by 3-5min. I barely made it to 13min run-walk. I was hoping to get all the way to 15, but that was too much to ask. My left leg started to hurt. It felt like the muscles around my shin were getting really, really tight. When I slowed back to a walk, it relieved some of the pain. However, it didn't go away until the cool down. I think my body was telling me that 13min was all I could do this morning. If I feel like this on Friday, I'll cut back the way the book suggests.

The weights were focused on my shoulders, chest, back, and abs this morning. The shoulder press and the overhead press were almost unbearable! Before the 2wk absence, I was shoulder pressing between 45-50lbs. I had to back down to 20lbs, and it was still a struggle. On the overhead press, I could only make it through a set with 8 reps. Usually I am up at 12 reps. Everything else was pretty good. On the machine for the lower back/butt, I was able to push my weights up to 100lbs. It was set on 115 when I got on. I might have been able to do it, but it would have put an unnecessary strain on my muscles. Hurting myself is not the goal!

The running book suggests eating a protein bar about 30min after your workout. When we went to Wal*Mart earlier in the week, I picked up a package. I completely spaced it after my Monday workout. However, when I came home this morning, I felt ravenous! Seriously, my stomach was digesting my backbone! After eating one of the bars, I felt really good sengihnampakgigi Definitely a keeper!

After a workout, I'm in a habit of coming home, taking a long bath, and an hour nap before I get hubby for lunch. It was a struggle to make it out of bed . . . I'm thinking about reading a couple of pages and settling down for another nap. If I'm falling asleep typing this, I think my body is trying to tell me something.

Sinn

0 comments: