About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 3, 2011

Ug, It HAS Been 2 Weeks!

Went to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks. Man, I could feel how long it has been. Muscle memory was showing up, which kind of helped my resolve to continue exercising. However, it was working against me sedih They really wanted to get back into the groove of things, but being off the weight machines for so long, I needed to start at a lower weight than usual. A couple of times I had to stop and lower the weights. Sheesh, I was wasted!

I was really excited to jump on the treadmill this morning! It was exhilarating! To tell the truth,I was not disappointed! Even though he says otherwise, I was doing a little huffing and puffing. Honestly, without all the panting, I was still sweating like a pig! At first, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do the run-walk for the full 10min, but it was easy! It was really, really rewarding and encouraging to be able to do the run-walk without killing myself. Even though the running is only for 5-10sec, I still felt as though I was working and pushing myself. This book as be so pumped!!

Haha, being lazy, I decided not to change the weight on the ab machine, and it kicked my ass!! Usually, I have it around 30lbs., but the previous person left it on 70lbs. At 30, I had felt a little bit of a muscle twindge, but nothing really "oh my goodness." Wow, at 70lbs, I really felt it! The weight wasn't too high. I wonder why I never raised it before soal After that machine and the crunches I did, I could definitely tell I worked them while walking out to the car!

I'm trying to decide if I am going to brave the sidewalks and get some walking done tomorrow. The book suggests that you walk on your off days. Bringing Juneau out with me a couple of times a week (which would give her 2-3 extra walks a week) sounded like a good idea. Working myself, I know that the cold won't be too much of an issue. However, my Doc Marten's have crappy traction and the roads/sidewalks are still kind of messy. I don't know. We'll see how everything goes tomorrow.

After working hard at the gym, I got my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed (man, that was a long time coming!). I feel really good this afternoon! I've been in a real funk these past 2 weeks. It makes a difference getting up and working at the gym! I knew it was helping some of my depression down. But, after today, it is obvious how much it has been doing! I'm excited to finish out my first week with this book!

Sinn

1 comments:

Joy said...

Way to go. Sounds like you're taking care of yourself!! Keep up the great work!!

Stay Focused!