About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ink

Angel and I went up to Riverton to place her mother's grave stone. We sat around with the women folk and watched the men sweat and get dirty. It was fun just shooting the breeze with her family and friends. We had awesome tattoo conversation, which ended in a tattoo show-and-tell :)

After everything was said and done, her family and I had dinner at the local Italian restaurant. Those were some of the best calzones I have ever eaten. Yum! I had leftovers for breakfast and now my acid is flaring up again :(

We were planning on getting my chest piece done, but I never got a hold of the shop yesterday. The soonest they can get me in is Saturday @ 4pm. I really want Angel to come, but she has to head back to work tomorrow. But my hubby has never been with me to get ink, so it will be an interesting experience. I'm thinking that the spicy-ness (aka pain) might be a bit more than my full shoulder tattoo. Meh, I sat for my shoulder for 2.5hrs, so I can handle the chest piece. I'll post pictures when I get it done.

Off to forage for food.

2 comments:

Losing It said...

I have a small chest tattoo, it wasn't painful at all in comparison to the one on my back. If that makes you feel any better. Though to compare, the one on my hip hurt even less than the one on my chest.

I can't wait to get inked again. It's my goal prize and it will be my son's baby foot print. I have yet to determine where to get it. Probably shoulder.

Can't wait to see pics!

sinn said...

Awesome! That sounds like such a neat tattoo! It's a really cool way to celebrate your son :)

According to most people, shoulder ink is really, really painful. It only got to be too much around the 2hr mark. I almost didn't let him colour the bat due to the pain. Angel talked me into it, so now my bat has awesome wood grain detail :) However, to say that a tattoo isn't painful would be a lie.

That is a wonderful goal! It really is something to look forward to :)