About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF (or POETS day)

I feel a bit discouraged, but I'm trying to tell myself that everything will work out.

After putting together the menu for next week and writing up a shopping list, my husband looked at it and was concerned about the amount of money we might be spending. After buying our house last September, money is a little tight. I'm hoping that we can both sit down with the menu and find alternative items. Plus, as long as it isn't things like ketchup, I don't have issues buying generic. That will cut down the cost.

Well, I need to think positive! Things will work out!

On the up and up, it turns out that my husband's employer will reimburse us for half of the gym membership! And, I must have missed it, I can pay monthly! That way I don't have to pay a lump sum of $300+. Some of this is really making me encouraged about God's support.

I've been sitting here drawing up tattoo ideas. Sheesh, I am such an ink lush! After watching The Runaways, I was reminded of my childhood. I grew up singing Cherry Bomb at the top of my lungs in defiance to my parents ^_~ It would rock if Angel and I got ankle cherry bomb tattoos. I've been working on some ideas: a cherry with a fuse, incorporating the cherry in "cherry bomb," adding leaves to the fuse, pin up girl, etc. Aside from doodling in class, I haven't picked up a pencil to draw something in a LONG time. It feels good!

Today was a pilates morning. Juneau wouldn't stay outside, so it was more stressful. Being a puppy, she wanted to check things out, walk all over my mat, get into my face while I was working on the ground, etc. I spent a lot of time pushing her away. Hmm, it must be a different form of pilates: Dog Pilates! ^_~

Man, I feel good after a shower. I actually took the time to put on make-up this morning. Today feels like a good day!

Oh, happy P.O.E.T.S. day!

Tomorrow, CHEST TATTOO!!!! *happy white girl dance*

3 comments:

Losing It said...

So you have a Super Walmart near you? I love the Great Value brand, definitely helps with the pocket book!

Eating healthy / better can definitely be a bit pricey, so if you aren't already clip coupons and bargain shop. Some days I just say, f*ck it, and eat a .59 cent burrito for lunch :p

sinn said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Luckily we do have a Super Wal*Mart! I'm planning on seeing how I can alter the menu to cut down cost. We're also planning on cruising the isles of Wal*Mart to see what we can find that is cheap and not too many calories.

I hate to say it, but I might have to resort to eating some crappy food. I figure if I try to watch my calorie intake, hit the gym 3x/wk, and continue with pilates and yoga, I should be okay.

Plus, it's not about denial. I just need to find happy balance. That will be easier to maintain ^_~

Losing It said...

We better be getting pics of the tat fyi!