About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1 Week Anniversary

Pilates was a little slower this morning. Luckily Juneau was more interested in staying outside. It was nice not to fight her off the mat, out of my face, etc. while concentrating on my movements/video. Unfortunately, I didn't take her out for her walk. Doing pilates in the morning moved the walk to the afternoon. Well, I laid down for an hour nap at 2pm and woke up at 4!

We finally went by the Zumba class this evening. I was afraid that I would too behind. But, not to be mean, a lot of the people were at a low-level, so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Watching them go through the dances were also encouraging. They kept plugging along and enjoyed every minute of it! We haven't decided if we are going to start going every week. Since hubby is already in ballet, it might be too much of a commitment for him. We'll see.

My swimsuit is agitating in the washing machine. I accidentally let it sit out for awhile, and my stupid cat (yes, one . . . and I know who it is -- shes doesn't have the sense God gave a rock!) decided to use it as her own persona litter box!! The damn thing reeked of musty cat pee!!! Arg! I put it into a hot water washing cycle. I'm considering putting it through another cycle, but I don't want to stay up so late . . .

Tomorrow will be a full week working at the rec center!! Yay!! I'm going to work on all the exercises the PT showed me. I'm pumped! And, since the tattoo has been healing for 3 weeks, I can SOAK in the whirlpool!! I'm usually pretty hot after the hard workout, so I might cool down in the lazy river before hitting the whirlpool. The lazy river has a kind of current that you can walk against.

On a more nerdy note, the rest of the Dark Ivory series came in the mail today! Of course, I sat down a finished the series before much of anything. HeeHee, I am such a nerd. Comics/graphic novels = <3

0 comments: