About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
I got a late start this morning. After getting to bed late, 6:30 was just too early. Luckily, I got to the gym by 8:45ish. I worked on the stationary bike, the elliptical, and the treadmill again today. The elliptical still enjoys being the bane of my existence! **shakes fist** I did the cardio setting on the treadmill and speed 2 (30min mile, I think . . . not really fast :P), and it kicked my ass. By the time I was done, you could have wrung me out like a soaked washcloth. It felt awesome! I'm really starting to enjoy my time there. Plus, coming up with playlists is fun! I wish working at the student radio station and playing heavy metal 2x/wk. It is so much fun playing around with iTunes and such ^_^

We went in to see our psych nurse this afternoon. She told me that I looked as though I had lost a lot of weight *squeal* She (and our marriage counselor) also commented on how happy I looked. I mentioned this to my husband and wondered whether the move from Depo the the Nuva Ring might be the cause. Depo shot my hormones out of order (not to mention 100+lbs gained!). He said that cooking/eating at home almost every meal and starting to exercise 5 days/wk really has lifted my spirits! Yay!! I feel so encouraged! *^_^*

I know I won't see a ton of changes all at once, but I keep getting my hopes up :P Crazy me!

In other news, I really, really want to be able to fit in these clothes!! That would be effing awesome! On a strange question, does it make a difference wearing high heels when you're bigger vs. when you're smaller? I've always been better in chunkier heels. As part of this process, I want to train myself to be able to wear high heels for extended time. These little beauties are my favorite!

Friday Challenge: Go to YouTube and turn on Dancing With Myself (the Billy Idol original or the cover by The Donnas -- my fav) and dance around the house! Fun!

4 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

First of all- I NEED THOSE SHOES!!!! Where oh WHERE did you snag them?

I am always clutzy in the skinny little heels. I usually end up walking on some weird floor surface that causes the teeny heel to seem like its covered in KY, causing me to slip and slide. I wear them on occasion, but prefer a thicker heel. Then again, I wonder if at 140ish pounds I might change my mind...

Losing It said...

I walk a ton better in heels just being 35 lbs. It is amazing. Not to mention the stamina / less sore feet I have after a night in them.

Keep up the good work.

sinn said...

@Charlie: I got them at tukshoes.com. They are AWESOME! I don't know if they still have a pair, but they have TONS of awesome shoes. Also, if you're into it, go look at Iron Fist. They have ZOMBIE shoes!!!!! *squeal*

spice2116 said...

holy cow those clothes are so cool!! how fun to get yourself an outfit. unfortunately i can not wear cute heels or at least wear them for too long with how many times i have sprained my feet/ankles :( but those shoes are rockin