About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 16, 2010

Just random stuff

Tomorrow is going to be a pilates day. I need a break from the gym. It has given me tons of exercise and awesome cardio, I just think my body needs a break. After my session today, my legs felt like lifting weights walking through water. My mom wonders if I ate enough calories today. It would explain my after-gym snack. When I got home, my body as telling me to eat, but I wasn't hungry. I ate some cheese. A little while later, my body did the same thing. I ate more cheese. About an hour later, when I went to pick my hubby up for lunch, I felt as though I hadn't eaten in days.

Needless to say, I spent the whole day being lazy. It was really good, though. I got out my pencil, eraser, and sketch pad. I haven't drawn anything in a couple of years. It used to be a passion, but other things got in the way. I also got discouraged when things were going well. HeeHee, I spend all afternoon working on a sketch. It rocks!

This tribal style elf was the last really big thing I put to paper. Haha, that was close to 5 years ago! Painful! I know this picture scanned very, very light, but this is a sketch I did of my hubby's RPG character, Sabru. (Just click on the picture, and it will show a larger, better copy)

I didn't eat my full 1500 calories today, so I'm treating myself with ice cream. Hey, I can justify it: Heating ice cream to body temperature uses calories. Therefore, eating ice cream can burn calories. LoL Either way, I don't have to justify it. Just being a dork ^_~

3 comments:

Losing It said...

You are a good artist! Love the drawing, might have to commission one from you of my RPG character ;)

what game does your hubby play?

Joy said...

Wish I could draw like that! Way to go!!

Hugs!

sinn said...

@Roxie: My husband and I used to play an online RPG with a couple of friends. It wasn't much of anything besides posting back and forth. Currently his new obsession is with Evony.

@Joy: Thanks, sweetie!