About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fall Is In the Air T_T

Classes start on Monday. Needless to say, the town is getting busy again. This is move-in weekend, so all the incoming students are moving into the dorms. Earlier I though I might miss all the excitement of going to the first class sessions, navigating the UW bookstore, getting a breve at the cafe, etc. But the more I think about it, I'm actually kind of relieved. I mean classes would give me something to do with my day, but I don't have to focus on all the reading, writing, assignments, deadlines, and so on. And it doesn't feel weird either. Hmm . . . The Professional Student doesn't find it weird to be out of classes.

Even though things are starting to "normalize," I really miss this town in the summer. It has less traffic, everything is more relaxed, no LONG lines anywhere. Pretty much, it is almost like a paradise! *shrug* Things will start to slow down as the semester drags on.

Sad realization: If classes are starting on Monday, summer is done T_T It took until nearly the end of June is finally have a spring. The weather here was horrible and snowy here during our normal spring!! This, of course, means that it took until July-ish to finally have summer. I'm not ready for fall or winter!!! Being lazy watching Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, I noticed that the air coming in through the window smelled remarkably like fall!!!! *cry*

*yawn* It's nearly 1:30 am here. I should get off the internet and get some sleep. Off to curl up in bed with my oh-so-happy book under my skull sheets and duvet. Ahhh, the simple things in life ^_~

2 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

I want a skull sheet and duvet!!!!!!!!!!! Pics? Pretty please with the cherry we love so well?
And FYI- I watch NPH in DHSAB at least once a week. And my kids can sing the soundtrack, save a few songs that are a little two grown up for them. (We do the weird stuff....) I quote the entire show with my husband. We are layered. Like a pie.
I think it's a distinct possibility you and I may have been seperated at birth.

sinn said...

Here is a link: http://www.lnt.com/show_product/285043-41/?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=datafeed&utm_term=41

I thought I ordered the whole set, but it turns out that she sheets were not part of the duvet set :( But in Amazon, they have Sin in Linen sheets. I have the pink sheets with white skulls. ^_____^