About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 1

Observation - Day 1: Fat-free milk is really some government conspiracy. Instead of a calcium enriched liquid, we have water with one eyedropper of milk. Therefore, I ask, "Do you want a little milk with your water?"

Needless to say, Cheerios were not that enjoyable with water. They kind of taste gross :P I only consume milk when I eat breakfast, so I'm going back to the real stuff. The calories really don't bother me when it comes to milk.

Day 1 started with Pilates first thing. Juneau wanted to come in about 5min into the workout. She behaved very well this time. I only had to push her away from the yoga mat twice! Yay!

During Pilates, I remembered that I didn't weigh myself or get out my tape measure to take all my measurements. I've decided to do a weigh-in twice a month: 1st and 15th. Heehee, tomorrow I'll try to remember to step on the scale before I feed the cats.

The gym/rec center plan has hit a roadblock. My gym-buddy has a membership to the campus gym, but graduation means I cannot get a membership. My husband's company pays half of the cost for a membership at the rec center. All good, right? Wrong. My buddy doesn't necessarily have $350+ to shell out. I dunno. She going to do some checking and get back to me. I would like a buddy to go with, but I might have to bite the bullet and go by myself. I need to learn self motivation and discipline. It's good for me ^_~

In an attempt to get cardio regularly, I'm planning on trying to get Juneau out for a walk 1/day. Also, I want to pull my DDR pad out. I loved playing it when I got it. My Pilates video has an accelerated fat workout, and I want to try to work up to it. It is 50min and will definitely kick my ass!

I applied for three more positions at the University. Two of them are part-time and one is full-time. I would rather get the full-time positions because the bigger salary will help out money situation better. Also, with either position, I can get a membership at the gym on campus. As far as machines and free-weights, they are far superior to the rec center. I'm crossing my fingers, praying, and trying to trust God. Man, that is easier said (or typed ^_~) than done ;P

1 comments:

spice2116 said...

i never understood why people would want watered down milk. lol it's all about control.

best of success with your interviews.