About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3

Quest: Bike Tires

After waking up, getting dressed, making a play list, letting Juneau in and out, I finally made it out the door to get my tires filled. It was a pain to dig it out of the garage. Secretly I was hoping the tires didn't lose any air while the lived in my backyard all last year. Haha, nope!

I tried to get out early-ish this morning. According to the weather report, it was supposed to get up in the 80s. It seemed like a better idea to get there and back before the heat of the day. I'm glad I did! It was still kind of toasty outside with the sun beating down on me. When I finally made it to the gas station, I found their air hose was out of order. The clerk pointed me to the fly store/gas station I had just walked by. After waiting in line for awhile, the clerk told me that they had a free air pump around the corner. Victory!

Headed home to relax in the less-than-hot-outside environment. After making it across the major street in this part of town (actually it is a highway), I decided it was a good idea to hop on my bike and pedal home. Haha, right! They say you never forget how to ride a bike. Well, the balance isn't forgotten, but everything else. For some reason I couldn't turn the damn bike. I don't know if it is something wrong with it, or if it was just my out-of-date biking skills. Needless to say, I ended up walking home.

I'm thinking that I'll head out tomorrow and try riding around the block a few times. Here's hoping nothing is wrong with the bike.

The Playlist:
I Love Rock 'n' Roll - Joan Jett and the BLackhearts
Rebel Girl - Bikini Kill
I Hate Myself for Loving You - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Opheliac - Emilie Autumn
Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
Wherever I May Roam - Metallica
Remedy - Seether
Cherry Bomb - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Eat the Children - Otep
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Take Your Mama - The Scissor Sisters
The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
Lords of the Boards - Guano Apes
Consequence Free - Great Big Sea
Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
What's Left of the Flag - Flogging Molly
Falling Apart - The Lovemakers
Captain Morgan's Revenge - Alestorm
Saviour - VNV Nation
Last Nite - The Strokes
Dancing With Myself - The Donnas
Rebel Yell - Drowning Pool
I Am Revenant - The Distillers

Weigh-ins are up. Measurements will be put up after this post ^_~

2 comments:

Joy said...

Bikes are fun!! One of the last time I rode, I got my shoe caught on the toe clip and could not get it off. Down I went!! So embarrassing! Good luck tomorrow! Hugs!

sinn said...

LoL, that sounds about right :P I almost biffed trying to get on and off the bike!! Thanks!