About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 2 in Review

Weigh-in today. I didn't lose any weight, but I didn't gain any either. I just maintained. I was hoping to see some pounds fall away, but, really, this isn't bad. I need to keep reminding myself that this is not about weight loss. Anything I lose is an added bonus, but it's not the focus.

This weekend was not the greatest as far as food goes. Following the direction of Geneen Roth, I had pizza for dinner on Friday. I have been CRAVING it since this thing started. I didn't over eat. We also got Cinnistix, and I LOVE those things. Keeping that in mind, I ate less pizza so I could focus on the sugar. Small victories? I don't know. Anyways, I made a really good lunch yesterday. It was low calorie, and freakin' YUMMY. Nom nom nom! But we went to a movie in the afternoon, and I indulged in dippin' dots and Coke. We hardly ever go to the movie, so I kind of justified it *sheepish grin* And this afternoon we're going out to lunch with Ninja and his sister. The restaurant has my favorite white pizza . . . It has veggies on it!! Haha, I didn't even mention our Sunday tradition -- if we end up going to church. Bagels and coffee!! Arg!

One way or another, I'll survive the rest of the weekend, and make sure to crack down tomorrow. I already have the menu planned, and the food bought. We did find a few little treasures at the store: More ALMONDS! Okay, to be specific, we found different almond flavors. We like the Blue Diamond almonds because of the neat flavors. Hey, I have to eat 28+ almonds to get to 170 calories. That's a LOT of almonds!

Tomorrow I head back to the rec center. I've been dropping the pilates and yoga for the rec center. I need to find a way to work it back in, but I am just so wasted after plugging away for an for an hour.

*sigh* I hear Vash hissing at Juneau. Meaning, she is disturbing them while they are eating (behind a locked door), and Vash is pissed. I better go take care of it and jump into the shower. I'm trying to not think of this weekend as failure, just a learning experience.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Sinn, it's life...it happens. Just keep focused!! Take care of yourself and keep focused!!! Hugs

Are you getting enough rest? (Sorry~~~it's the Mama in me~~can't help it)

sinn said...

@Joy: LoL, my mama does the same thing ^_~ Lately, I feel as though I have been getting enough rest. Haha, after the gym, my body tells me to take a nap.

Thanks for the encouragement. I suffer with a HUGE guilt complex, so I need to remind myself that it's life. *shrug* It happens. God didn't make us perfect.

I was telling my hubby that I should use this as a learning experience. Better choices next time. No big deal ^_^

Anonymous said...

I love your blog design. So sexy. Great work on maintaining. Sometimes that is harder than losing. My pets are my children as well. Two dogs: a pit/lab mix and lab/weim mix.