About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lameting the Inevitable

I just read Kendra's post, and it made be start to lament the process of eventual weight loss (remember, I'm not trying to have a goal of overall weight loss). I don't want to miss my boobs! They are my one vanity -- aside from my kickin' calves!! Even though shopping for bras is an issue and I end up spending a lot, I still love them! Damn, I fill out a shirt well! Before way too much weight found itself on my body, I had to wear a size 22 just because of my babies :P

Yes, I am loath to admit, they are rather saggy-ish. But I figure that is due to their size. *shrug* I don't want them to end up looking deflated and saggy! *cry* I'm hoping I'm still young enough that the elasticity of my skin has not gone. Please, God, let me keep my rack intact!

Moment of Truth: I had Little Caesar's for dinner and a nice tall glass of wild cherry Pepsi. After yoga, I finished some leftovers from last night's dinner (I still have another 4 to fry up for lunch tomorrow). In addition, I also worked doing cleaning at my parents' house. It was a slip, but it's not happening all the time.

In Women, Food and God, Roth talks about eating what you want. But where is the balance? What if I am always craving Twix or Reese's Cups? It is not good to eat due to boredom, when you're not hungry, etc., but where is the line? *shrug* I'm still trying to figure this thing out . . .

Due to wake-up set backs, I didn't get out to the rec center this morning. I'm planning on pumping a kick-ass playlists tonight in anticipation of going tomorrow morning! I'll double check about the personal trainer. So pumped!!

Plan: Get up early enough to get the cats fed, take my hubby to work, and hit the rec center! Cardio room, here I come! LMAO, I should make sure to turn on out hot tub tonight with plans to soak away my stiffness. Ahhhhh, hooooot tuuuuub. Kind of like zombies and braiiiiiiiiins ^_~

0 comments: