About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 5 -- Oh my!!

I admit it, this morning I didn't want to go to the gym. After getting to bed a little late, Juneau got me up three times! The second time, it was 10min. after I put her back in her bed and I started to sleep. It might have been a good idea to get hubby up to take care of her, but I didn't want her to mess her crate. Unfortunately, he is known to take forever to take her out.

Last night, I got some aerobic activity for the weekend. While we were at our church journey group. Juneau had an accident in her crate. She was covered in her own mess. I felt pretty badly for her. Needless to say, she got a bath. HaHa, that was an adventure! She screams like I am taking her skin off! Holy cow! Well, the result is nice. She is all soft and fluffy ^_^

After dragging myself out of bed this morning, I did make it to the gym. Even though I didn't tone down anything, today felt fairly good. The first 5min on the elliptical went by so quickly! I'm glad I moved myself up to 10min. Next week I'm planning on upping it another 5min. I am conquering that thing! Yay me!!

While at the gym, I stopped hubby's dance teacher. She was really going all out on the elliptical! Watching her made me feel tired! I also saw my one of my professors! Both of them were really shredding it! With a ballet teacher, it makes a lot of sense. And my professor is an active, outdoorsy person. It was neat ^_^

I go in to finally get my hair cut and coloured. I usually get it done every 6 weeks, but the timing was terrible. As it stands, I need to head back and pay her when we get our check on Wednesday. Luckily my stylist is a sweetie! I've been with her for 5 years or more. It would be awesome if she would hire me as a receptionist ^_~

*blink* I'm tempted to take a morning nap. The gym has given me energy, but I'm still exhausted from my night.

2 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

Just listening to your morning (and part of last night) makes me want to take a nap!

Losing It said...

I'm glad I don't have animals. My son was bad enough haha