About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

My awards

Labels

.family (1) 'fridge (1) 1500 calorie diet (1) 1500 calories (2) 17 day diet (1) 344 pounds (1) accident (2) accomplishments (1) aerobic exercise (1) angel (7) animals (2) anorexia (1) art (1) august (2) aunt flo (1) award (1) belly dancinc (1) bff (3) bibliophile (1) bike (2) birthday (3) bitch (1) BMI (1) boobs (1) books (1) bras (1) breakfast (1) breasts (1) bulimia (1) bullying (1) calories (1) cardio (10) cars (4) cats (1) challenge (1) change (2) church (2) cleaning (9) clothing (2) comic books (2) confession (2) couch (1) couch potato (1) curvy women (1) daily workout (1) dance (1) day 1 (2) day 2 (1) day 3 (2) day 4 (1) day 5 (1) DDR (3) depression (1) diet (1) dog (1) drawing (1) eating disorders (1) eating out (2) elliptical machine (13) emotional eating (1) epic fail (1) exercise (12) exercise diary (2) exercise DVDs (1) exercise log (2) family (2) fashion (1) fat acceptance (1) fish (1) flylady (1) food (5) food diary (2) geek (4) Geneen Roth (2) goals (1) good health (4) graphic novels (4) gym (17) gyn (1) hammock (1) healthy lifestyle (4) heels (1) hiking (1) hoarding (1) hot tub (2) hubby (5) ink (4) ipod (1) jobs (18) jogging (2) johnny carino's (1) juneau (19) junk food (3) just my size yoga (3) kitchen (1) kung fu panda (1) lane bryant (1) layout (1) lazy (1) life (1) machines (1) mailbox (1) makeup (3) me (1) measurements (3) medication (1) meh (1) milk (1) mini-goals (1) money (3) movies (2) music (1) nap (2) netflix (1) never day diet (1) never say diet (1) new ink (3) new year's (1) new year's resolution (1) nitty-gritty (1) obstacle (2) oprah (1) out of shape (1) party (1) personal trainer (3) pilates (9) pilates gym (1) plan (1) playlist (6) pop (1) portion control (1) punk rope (1) quotes of the day (4) radio (2) rec center (39) reflections (1) resolution (1) restart (1) resume (1) review (1) rockabilly (1) running (14) school (1) sedate (1) self image (1) sephora (1) sick (10) Sinn Wagon (2) sleep (7) slippage (17) snack (1) society (1) stability ball (1) starting fresh (1) stationary bike (2) swimming pool (2) swimsuit (2) tattoo (4) tgif (1) thoughts (8) tiramisu (1) tmi (3) torrid (1) treadmill (8) university (1) update (2) video games (2) walking (10) weather (4) wee5 (1) week 1. (1) week 1.3 (3) week 2 (8) week 2 review (1) week 3 (9) week 4 (8) week 5 (5) week 6 (2) week 7 (3) week 8 (3) week 9 (1) weekly exercise (37) weekly goals (6) weekly menu (15) weigh-ins (6) weight loss blogs (2) weights (5) whirl pool (5) women food god (3) yoga (7) zombies (5) zumba (2)
Copyright Sinnful Designs, Inc., Gabrielle Sunderman. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 4 Opener

I have my appointment set up with the personal trainer. It is set for 10:30 tomorrow morning. He is a nice guy. I see him every morning I go in. This is an awesome opportunity, but I'm feeling really nervous and self-conscience. When I think about it, I'm not sure. Something about it means that I have to come clean and accept the fact that this is where I am. From a previous post, I said that I never feel fat. It takes seeing myself in the mirror or something else before I feel that way. I already own the truth. I know that I need to be healthy, but . . . I don't know. Keep me in your thoughts, guys! Thanks ^_~

We took Juneau to the park this afternoon. It was a big dog thing down there. We got her chipped. I was afraid it would hurt her, but she was only focused on the food they had. After wards, we got her a cup full of dog ice cream. Man, she really inhaled it! We met another husky owner. She was 2 years-old and as small as Juneau. It was weird. But her colouring was awesome! Juneau has been really good about being around other huskies, but she freaked out with this little girl. Hubby and I think the run-in with the Malamute really set her back on how she interacts with other dogs. She was doing really, really well, but . . . Arg!

Journey group was tonight. Nate brought some elk for kabobs (I don't like wild meat, so . . . Hubby loved it). They made these amazing potatoes on the grill! They were cut fry-style and marinated in olive oil a lots of herbs. Yummy! Due to my wild meat issues, I had to grab dinner on the way home. I'm definitely cracking down on myself tomorrow. I need to start making better decisions on the weekends!

*sigh* I need to head to the store tomorrow for the week. I have a tentative idea of what we're eating, and we don't need to pick up too much. Hubby is making his homemade spaghetti this week. I don't know calorie intake, but it is all from scratch. Nom nom nom!!

Well, I'm being lazy and watching the first disc of Sons of Anarchy.

2 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

So how did it go with Trainer Dude? Don't get intimidated. You are wonderful just as you are- and no one ever likes trainers after day 2. ;)

sinn said...

It went well! We spent a lot of time shooting the breeze while working on exercise. He gave me an awesome workout to do when I head over to the rec center. He kicked my ass!! But it's awesome!